Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's For Dinner ?

My daughter and I went to the movies yesterday, good way to spend a warm/humid summer day, but specifically to see this new documentary film. Much I already knew, but I did come away with some more facts and an even greater appreciation for the farmers that I buy from at the local farmers markets. Whether you are a foodie, or just like to eat, I highly recommend you take a look at the food industry that provides the food you set on your table. A must see film!

...are you hungry for change?

Official Food, Inc. Movie Site - Hungry For Change? - Hungry for Change Cafeteria

Shared via AddThis

2 comments:

grace said...

i want to see this film, but at the same time, i'm a little bit afraid of what i might learn!

OhioMom said...

Whether you cook/eat for yourself or have children/grandchildren, I don't think you can't afford not to know ... follow the food chain!

Stepping down from my soapbox :)