Tuesday, April 15, 2008

When I Woke Up This Morning ....

......it was 36 degrees. Yes I know it is Spring but our mornings are still cool (okay this morning was downright cold:) I put on the coffee and decided to visit some of my fellow bloggers. Carla, over at Chocolate Moosey, had posted her Sweet Applet Muffins. They are her entry for the Weekend Cookbook Challenge. I just happened to have all the available ingredients on hand and decided they were just the thing to go with a cup of fresh brewed java. While chopping the apples, I had the idea to use the crumb topping from my Pineapple Muffins on the Applets. The result is a small Apple Crumb cake.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow, that muffin looks delicious! Definitely something I'll be trying.... Yummy!

OK it's a go! I got this one right ;-)

OhioMom said...

LOL Lucy, the internet gremlins must be sleeping !